Samstag, Dezember 27, 2008

my heart weeps for Gaza




I don't care who started what when and why. history will never let this place come to quiet, and all involved have failed miserably.

I'm tired of sarcasm and cynicism as well. as it is not possible anymore to close my eyes, I retreat into myself. just, I lost faith in the saying "the first peace with yourself. the second with your neighbour. the third among nations" -

but then again, I have received a wonderful compliment today. I am blessed with many friends and wonderful family, and I am having a great life. I am happy. and today a friend told me in an email, "each mission leaves you with new stars in our constellation/galaxy. like you."

thanks to the many stars in my life. I adore every one of you.

Kommentare:

Peter (Worldman): hat gesagt…

Indeed, what is happening in Gaza is terrible.

But, unfortunately, the world will always have troubles and things like that, no matter who many seriously work and try to make things better.

I wish you a very Happy New Year, in spite of all this.

Hafez hat gesagt…

...AND so do I. I wish you all the best for 2009! InshaAllah we ll meet again!
Forget about Gaza for some moments, forget about the whole shit....

Hafez hat gesagt…

I love derwishes, especially the music