Montag, Dezember 01, 2008

giving up this blog

I think I am giving up this blog. I hardly post anymore. guess I'll return to my private diary.

but before that, I just want to half-share a little mean joy of mine.

sometimes, there are persons you are working with that you just don't like. you don't appreciate. some slick arrogant self-righteous people that shine at aperos and are always funny, but in truth are just seriously immature.

if that person is advancing in the same workplace, you just wonder 'why is it nobody sees that s/he is actually not bloddy doing anything but just riding opportunities and making friends with influential people?!'

but sometimes, gloriously, things turn. something happens. the slick arrogant bastard cannot hide incompetence behind jokes anymore. and does NOT get the job.

it feels so fuckin' good. I'm not even trying to justify it saying it's better for organization etc, I just so much enjoy someone not getting what s/he does not deserve. period.

:-)

Kommentare:

Peter hat gesagt…

Hey... don't go... we would miss you!!

P.

Peter (Worldman): hat gesagt…

And I say the same thing. I changed my mind too (he he). Even if you don't post often, we still return to check what is up with you.

And then, I fully agree with you on those useless opportunist idiots. They all loose one day and get screwed.

Hafez hat gesagt…

I fully agree with Worldman!!!! Even if you don't post often, we still return to check what is up with you...
I deleted my blog once,... regreted...

No stay,... deleting is quit simple, but for "our opportune feelings" its nice to click on www.sharing... and we can have a kind of contact with you....

I have the same kind of persons on me around...
During six months I told them that pirates on the coast of Somalia is not an item for our Boulevard-Page... Six months I told them that this hyjacking ships is not Jonny Depp in the Caribean... its financing terror and organised crime,... suddenly after 6 months they took the decision to put it on "foreign affairs"... kannst dir das gegenseitige Schulterklopfen vorstellen, das da losging... diese Arschlöcher.... Hatten auf einmal das Thema aufgegriffen als auch andere Zeitungen auf den Zug sprangen.... oh wie aktuell wir doch sind,.... die Idioten... und ich habe das schon monate zuvor versucht klar zu machen, wurde aber ein halbes jahr lang ausgelacht....

Bene hat gesagt…

Yeah... don't close this blog... how else can I get a byte of news from you?